We all know that Penn has a reputation for wearing down the students. But how exactly does the University get inside their heads? We recount ten common pain-inducing experiences that everyone will experience – better prepare yourself!
10. Going to a University rated below a state school – rankings are the only thing that matter, and this travesty brings tears to everyone. A real case study of state violence.
8. Realizing what happens to the bench – let’s be honest, you probably sat on it.
7. Eating at Commons – only for the truly desperate. Ecologists call this the Tragedy of the Commons.
5. Taking the “existential despair” class – it’s all in the name.
4. Getting cold called in class – why does my STAT professor do this :-[
3. Submitting an assignment at 12:01am – I SWEAR THE INTERNET STOPPED WHY IS AIRPENNNET SO BAD
1. Getting rejected from a Wharton club – your career is literally over and you shall forever live in shame.
Honorable mention – getting harassed by random clubs on Locust
Honorable mention – walking to DRL at 8:30 to study thermodynamics